HonestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gm App for honeststory

Go down

My Gm App for honeststory Empty My Gm App for honeststory

Post  bleh Thu May 28, 2009 6:28 am

Name - Alex Lee

IGN(In Game Name) - I havent made one yet but i will name it Bleh

Age(Optinal) - 14

Location(Optinal) - Virginia

Hours Playing - anytime i want

Experiences - I have been an gm for a little time but i have helped my friend who was a gm to not to abuse their powers. alothough i do not have experiences myself i now know exactly what to do because of the gms such as mikaela and ugly had helped me alot and shown me alot of examples. Ive also been able to become an intern in dmunity and draco ms so i know the limits of the gms skillz i could use.

Why You Want To Be GM - Because I want to help out with the honestms and also to see how the community works so i could learn and experience the way gm. I also want to become a gm because I want to help this ms be free of all hackerz and everything bad.

About You - I am 14 year old and i can play anytime i want. Ive also been playing MS for atleast 2 years

Others - I really hope you guys pick me but if you dont i wouldnt mind because there is probally more better people than me and I just want to thank you for taking your time to read my gm app

bleh

Back to top Go down