HonestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[_0wned_ GM Application] jamaicakiller

Go down

[_0wned_ GM Application] jamaicakiller Empty [_0wned_ GM Application] jamaicakiller

Post  jamaicakiller Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Name - Stefan

IGN(In Game Name) - _0wned_(it will be)

Age(Optinal) - 14

Location(Optinal) - Jamaica

Hours Playing - 4-8

Experiences - [_0wned_ GM Application] jamaicakiller Duyr6 [_0wned_ GM Application] jamaicakiller Ivjod3 [_0wned_ GM Application] jamaicakiller 241sa49

Why You Want To Be GM - i respect the rules, i take my time to help people that really want help (if i is hard to, i would normally use team viewer and skype ). And if im accepted i can give all the donations items that are requested by the donator to the donators so they will not wait more than a day. I always respect my bosses. Im honest and i try not to lie, if i do, i tell them the truth and say that i was joking. Basically to help your server.

About You - I am very polite and I have respect for everyone and I have been playing gunz(overall) for 3 years, I am very active, now that it is summer I play for 8 hours, but when I go to school I play for 3 hours everyday, but on weekends i play for 4 to 6 hours.

Others - I know the commands for gunz, and i have previous experiences, i am experienced in banning hackers and using the gmcp and more.

if you want to contact me:
Msn: crazykillerstef@hotmail.com

jamaicakiller

Back to top Go down