HonestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM Application

2 posters

Go down

My GM Application Empty Good Post

Post  [AD]Mikaela Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:14 am

Hey I like your post and I wanna say that age don't matter we're all like twelve. Well we'll have to consider your application 'cause we got like 3 GMs already, but I'll say it's good. Very Happy
Mikaela

[AD]Mikaela

Back to top Go down

My GM Application Empty My GM Application

Post  [Sexy]Josh Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:34 am

Hey guys. I'm here to apply as a GM. Good luck choosing

Name - Josh Li

IGN(In Game Name) - I don't have a IGN yet. Game didn't start.

Age(Optinal) - 14. Don't hate; most people reject 14 year old's because of they're age. But I can prove to you I act way more mature. Even though 14 is a typical 14 year old age. Many of you think I will abuse my powers. I will prove to you, I'm not going to.

Location(Optinal) - New York, New York, Flushing, 11355.

Hours Playing - As long as I want on weekends. [6PM-9PM During WEEKDAYS]

Experiences - I have been in GMs in many private servers. JudisMS, BedTimeStory, DarkAgeMS, UglyStory, LuigiMS.

Why You Want To Be GM - To ban hackers/scammers/spammers that do unnecessary things in the server. Of course I'll give them a change first, but hackers are a different story. I will host may events, Monster Mash, Hide & Seek, True or False, and Jump Quest. I'm learning coding, and hopefully I want to help make this server NON-HAMACHI. But that could take alot of time.

About You - A typical Maple Geek/ GunZ Geek. I'm 14, I still have some time left in my life.

Others - AIM : OMGitzELVISH
MSN : x1Josh1x@live.com - Contact me here.
[Sexy]Josh
[Sexy]Josh

https://www.youtube.com/LMSFierce

Back to top Go down